Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Eight Things A Voiceover Artist Must Do

Before the next home studio recording session.




This week it's a quickie and I speak from experience again as I share eight helpful tips I recommend considering before you head to your home recording space or studio.

Hmmmm........

This might be a fun mini-session for the next Faffcon or FaffCamp.

Here's my list.

1.  turn the thermostat of the HVAC to “off”
2.  turn off the ringer on you cell phone
3.  put on soft cotton clothing (no wind pants)
4.  drink plenty of water
5.  let the dog out to the back yard
6.  make sure no one is doing laundry
7.  send the kids to grandmas house and if that's not possible, bribe the oldest kid to take the little ones to Chuck-E-Cheese.
8.  If all the above fail, set your alarm for 2 a.m. and record in the nude when everyone else is sleeping.
I haven't tried that one, but it might be fun.  

Can you think of others to add?

4 comments:

  1. Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting.I think your suggestion would be helpful for us. I will let you know if its work for me too. It seems that you have a good Voice Over Talent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Melanie and I especially thank you for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, being a voice over artist, you need to be more responsible and must prepare yourself to handle the different situations. Above tips are really very useful and can really help you to avoid any problem if you properly follow them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk through. I appreciate this post.
    professional voice overs  

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome but will be moderated due to spammers leaving promotional messages. Sorry that I've had to do this.