Before the next home studio recording session.
This week it's a quickie and I speak from experience again as I share eight helpful tips I recommend considering before you head to your home recording space or studio.
This might be a fun mini-session for the next Faffcon or FaffCamp.
Here's my list.
1. turn the thermostat of the HVAC to “off”
2. turn off the ringer on you cell phone
3. put on soft cotton clothing (no wind pants)
4. drink plenty of water
5. let the dog out to the back yard
6. make sure no one is doing laundry
7. send the kids to grandmas house and if that's not possible, bribe the oldest kid to take the little ones to Chuck-E-Cheese.
8. If all the above fail, set your alarm for 2 a.m. and record in the nude when everyone else is sleeping.
I haven't tried that one, but it might be fun.
Can you think of others to add?